It is hard to believe Eddie has been part of our family for over four years. I was a little unsure about getting a dog before we got him. It is a responsibility owning a dog, they need to be looked after, walked and fed. You are responsible for them and have to make sure they are kept happy and healthy. What I didn’t know was how much a part of our lives and our family he would become.
It is a joy to wake up to a happily wagging tail and to come home to be greeted with excitement. I have learnt to enjoy long walks in the countryside watching Eddie explore. He loves to chase birds and rabbits, with a woof, always surprised when they disappear. He patrols the garden and if any birds dare land in the tree he chases them off with an authoritative bark. He will happily bound on his toy and shake it wildly, then brings it to you to throw for him. He will snuggle on my lap for ages, just wanting a cuddle, his soft fur a pleasure to stroke. He has become so much part of our lives it is hard to imagine life without him. I do worry about him getting ill when he is older, or having an accident which is why I have Petplan’s pet insurance for him to help if the worst should happen.
Every member of the family needs to have a job from doing the cooking and cleaning to tidying their room. Eddie has a number of jobs, from cuddling you when you are upset to making sure that everyone gets up in the morning, whether they want to or not. Petplan have teamed up with PetsPyjamas to provide a lovely treat for my readers, one reader will receive £100 voucher to spend on the PetsPyamas website. All you need to do is to guess Eddie’s job.
Guess Eddie’s Job to Win
The picture above shows Eddie doing a very important job. Can you guess what it is? For a chance to win £100 vouchers for PetsPyjamas I want you to come up with a fun job for Eddie based on the photograph and add a blog comment below letting me know what it is. This entry is mandatory. When you have commented on the blog come and fill in the rafflecopter widget to ensure your entry is registered. There are other entries available for following on twitter, visiting facebook and tweeting but these are optional. To get inspiration for possible job ideas have a look at the PetPlan video on YouTube, it made me smile watching all the animals.
- There is one prize of a £100 voucher to spend at PetsPyjamas – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and PetPlan.
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm BST on 15th May 2015
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and tweet on twitter
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- PetPlan is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and PetPlan
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.