How would you and your family like to star on the front of a jigsaw puzzle? Ravensburger are giving puzzle fans a chance to do just that. Read on to find out how to enter and for a chance to win one of two jigsaw puzzles.
If you love jigsaw puzzles Ravensburger have some exciting news for you. They are giving puzzle fans a chance to feature in the best selling What IF? jigsaw range. You and your family could become the faces of the 21st edition. What a lovely prize this will be for the winner, immortalised in jigsaw fame.
We love doing jigsaw puzzles in our house. It is nice to relax and slot in a few pieces when you get time. The puzzle slowly comes to life in front of you. Ravensburger do a great range of jigsaws from challenging silhouette puzzles to 3D puzzles. A jigsaw puzzle with the family on would be really special. We would have to complete it and frame it.
What If? You were drawn into a Jigsaw Puzzle?
The What IF puzzles are a series of puzzles which reflect life’s unexpected twits and turns. They challenge you to imagine ‘What IF”??? In a quirky twist the puzzle image is not shown on the box. To work out what the final image looks like you need to use visual and written clues. There are plenty of smiles on the way to the solution.
If you want to feature on a jigsaw puzzle you need to tweet your best funny friends and family photo using the hashtag #WhatIfWeAreAPuzzle. The winners will be drawn into puzzle number 21 in the What IF? series. They will be shown as as entrants in a challenge quiz show scenario.
The illustrations will be done by much-loved artist, cartoonist and comedy writer Geoff Tristram. As well as starring in the puzzle you will also win Geoff’s original signed artworks, and copies of the finished jigsaw puzzle.
When picking out a picture to tweet think quirky and funny. Pick a photo that shows your families personality and that would look good on a What IF? puzzle.
If you want to enter make sure you enter before 8pm on the 23rd March 2018 as this is the closing date.
Win a What IF? puzzle from Ravensburger
How would you like to win one of two copies of What IF? puzzle no 19 – Are we there yet? This puzzle reminds me of car journeys with my family when I was young. There was always lots of bickering and family tension. In days of maps we often found ourselves going the wrong way. I would love to know how this family solve the problem and what the final picture on the jigsaw is. You need to use the clues to help find out what the final jigsaw looks like.
To win one of these two puzzles just make a comment below letting me know what you would like to see featured in a What IF? puzzle. When you have done that you need to fill in the rafflecopter widget to make sure your entry is registered. This entry is mandatory. You can get other entries by following on twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, visiting facebook, following on instagram and subscribing to my blog by email. These are all optional but will give you an additional entry. Good luck!
- There are two prizes of a Ravensburger What IF? jigsaw puzzle No. 19 – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Ravensburger
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 23rdMarch 2018
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and instagram, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email. Subscribing by email means you will get an email notification of new blog posts.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
Ravensburger is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address. The winners address will be sent to Ravensburger to allow them to send out the prize.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Ravensburger
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions