Pop Works flavoured popcorn will add a unique taste to movie night. With four unusual and tasty flavours to choose from snacking will never be the same again.
It is the time of year when snacking comes into its own. There is nothing nicer than snuggling up on a cold night with a good movie and some snacks. A nice log fire and some cups of hot chocolate whilst it snows outside would just complete the scene. At Christmas bowls of snacks are dotted round the house for indulging on whilst watching festive films. Popcorn is the prefect for watching films. A pile of popcorn in a big bowl can be easily shared round and is tasty to nibble on.
Popcorn was traditionally strung in garlands on Christmas trees. The tradition began in the United States when Chrismas trees became popular in Victorian times. Fruit and popcorn were made into long chains and placed on the Christmas tree to add colour. Cranberries were often used with the popcorn as they were in season. Now we have tinsel and coloured lights but many people still make popcorn chains at Christmas. Sometimes these are hung outside on evergreens as a treat for the wildlife.
Pop Works Flavoured Pop Corn
Pop Works have created a new range of uniquely unusual flavoured popcorn. The flavours are perfect for sharing this festive season. You might find that they are too good to share and want to keep them all to yourself. There are four flavours available and I have recently been trying these. Pop Works popcorn is made using the wet popping method. The corn kernels are popped in a kettle not a hot air popper. This creates light and crunchy popcorn which is a pleasure to eat.
The popcorn comes in sharing bags which are strikingly funky in look. Sweet & Salty is a fairy traditional flavour, a mixture of sweet and salty popcorn that is always a hit. Apple pie flavour is more of a surprise. It really does taste like apple pie in a popcorn. A bowl of this is bound to surprise your guests.
The other two flavours are Peanut Butter & Caramel and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Both of these are delicious and will have you reaching for more. It is surprising how much like Sticky Toffee Pudding the popcorn tastes, a lovely sweet flavour. The popcorn flavours are certainly original and very delicious. You will find Pop Works in all major supermarkets RRP £1.49 for a 90g bag. The flavours will certainly brighten up your winter.
Pop Works Flavoured Pop Corn Giveaway
How would you like to win the four Pop Works flavoured popcorn flavours to try yourself? To enter the giveaway all you need to do is to make a comment on my blog letting me know if you could invent a popcorn flavour what flavour it would be. When you have done this go back and fill in the rafflecopter widget so your entry is registered. This entry is mandatory. There are other entries available for following on twitter, tweeting a message, subscribing by email and visiting facebook but these are optional. Good luck!
- There one prize of a selection of pop works popcorn – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Pop Works
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 6th Jan 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Pop Works is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Pop Works
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
I was sent some popcorn to try in return for an honest review. My opinions are my own.