Choose from a range of luxury mother’s day gifts from Amara and show your mum how much she means to you.
How often do you tell your mum what she means to you? Mother’s day is the perfect chance to show your appreciation for all the things your mum does for you. You may not often think about how hard your mum works. If you live at home she probably makes the meals, washes the clothes and keeps the house clean. This is usually done in a way that looks effortless and you may not realise how much work it involves. If you have your own home you know mum will always be there for you. As a mum myself I love getting something on Mother’s Day. It doesn’t even have to be something big. When my son was little he made home made cards for me at school. I still treasure these today.
If you are looking to get your mum something really special why not have a look at the range of luxury Mother’s Day gifts from Amara. They have a wide range of gifts that would appeal to any mum. From scented candles, to scarves and jewellery you will definitely find something to make your mum feel special.
Luxury Mother’s Day Gifts From Amara
Amara have the motto “Life. Syle. Living” and have a wide selection of products from the home as well as gorgeous gift ideas. I had a look though the site and found a number of items that I know my mum would really love. These are my picks.
- Ted Baker Belvase Crystal Blossom Brooch £49
- Joules Harmony Woven Scarf – Rose Pink Beau Floral £30
- Blommingville “Nothing is..” Storage Bag £67
- Orla Kiely Tortoiseshell Bee Brooch £85
I have two brooches in the selection as my mum often wears a brooch. Both the Ted Baker brooch and the Orla Keily brooch are perfect for this time of year. Now it is March Spring is starting to make itself felt. The sun is coming out and the trees are bursting into bloom. Either of these brooches would add a splash of Spring to an outfit whilst looking classy. The same can be said for the Joules Harmony Woven Scarf. The mix of pinks is reminiscent of the blossom on the trees and it would brighten up any outfit. I had to add the Bloomingville “Nothing is” Storage bag as it really brought a smile to my face. I know that my mum would think exactly the same way. The saying on it is so true.
Joules Everyday Canvas Tote Bag in Grey Beau Bloom
After browsing the website for quite a while I finally chose this Joule Everyday Tote Bag in Grey Beau Bloom (£55). I know my mum needs a new bag and this is a lovely cheery bag that will look great with a number of outfits. I love the floral design on the outside and the bright pink lining. It is another item that is perfect for the spring. The floral design will also add a splash of colour in the winter. I like the fact that it can be carried over the shoulder or in your hands as well. This makes it much more versatile.
Even better the handbag has a range of different pockets. There is a zip up pocket on the outside as well as couple of pockets on the inside. I know my mum likes to keep her keys and other valuables zipped up inside her bag so they don’t get lost. She will be very happy with this. The bag is also nice and roomy allowing her to fit all her
junk stuff inside. The bag zips up securely so nothing will fall out as she carries it. I know that she is going to be delighted when she gets this as a gift on Mother’s Day. I may also make her something special like these Strawberry and Lemon Munchkins as a sweet treat.
Mother’s Day Giveaway
Amara are kindly letting me giveaway one of their Japonica Limited Edition Candles in Moso Bamboo. One of my readers will win this candle which is made from coconut wax and infused with moso bamboo, black musk and cypress to create a floral atmosphere in the home. The candle has 60 hours of burn time and comes in a beautiful patterned tin vessel that will look amazing on any shelf. It retails at £27.
So how do you enter? Go and have a look at the luxury Mother’s Day gifts on Amara’s website. Choose which one you would give to your mum. Then make a comment on the blog below letting me know what you chose and why. You don’t need a link just the name of the item. When you have done this fill in the rafflecopter widget so your entry is registered. This is a mandatory entry. You can get other entries by visiting on Facebook, following on twitter or instagram and subscribing by email. These will give you extra entries but are optional. Good luck!
- There one prize of a selection of a Japonica Limited Edition Candles in Moso Bamboo. – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Amara
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 7th April 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Pop Works is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Amara
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
This post is supported by Amara