An Imagise personalised clock takes one of your own photographs and turns it into a clock. It is a great way to display your photo memories.
Do you have hard disc drives and CDs that are full of photos? This is one of the problems of the digital age. It is so easy to take lots of photos. It is not so easy to view them. In the days of film photos always got printed and displayed. Now they sit on computers and are not so easy to view.
Fortunately there are plenty of companies out there who can help and Imagise is one of them. They take your photos and turn them into personalised gifts or phone and tablet cases. The range of gifts include your photos on slates, jigsaws, mouse mats and clocks. These would make a nice surprise and a special gift for anyone.
Imagise Personalised Clock
Recently I had the chance to create my own personalised clock from Imagise. I chose a photo of my dog, Eddie and me which was taken when we were on holiday at Wemys Bay. I was holding Eddie as we went on the ferry across to the Isle of Bute. Usually I take most of the photographs so it is rare to find one of me. The final product looks great.
Creating your personalised clock
It is easy to create your personalised clock on the Imagise website. First you need to chose clock under the personalised gifts section. When you click the create my design button it brings up the designer. This allows you to upload your photo, add text and the clock face.
The designer is really easy to use. The basic clock face appears on the right and you use the tools on the left to add things to the clock. The upload button allows you to add your photo to the clock face. Once you have done this you can add other things to your design. The background button alters the background colour. Text allows you to add text. Finally you can chose a clock face under the Elements > Shapes menu. You can add different styles of numerals and face designs. When you are happy with your design you can save it and add it to your cart. Imagise then print your clock and ship it to you. Delivery was actually quite fast.
What did I think of my clock?
The clock arrives in a cardboard case which gave it some protection. It was easy to remove from the packaging. After taking out the clock I found it was made of glass. If I had read the information on the website properly I would have known this. The glass gives the clock a great finish and the printing on the photo is good quality.
The clock takes one AA battery which you will have to supply. It fits in the mechanism at the back of the clock. Once the battery is in the clock runs silently. There is no loud ticking noise. This is a bonus as I can often hear the ticking of clocks at night and it keeps me awake. The clock can be easily hung on the wall with a picture hook.
I am really happy with my personalised clock and suspect I may be giving one of these as a gift at some point.
Imagise Personalised Clock Giveaway
How would you like to put one of your photos onto a personalised clock? Imagise are kindly giving my readers a chance to win a personalised clock of their own. If you would like to win one all you need to do is comment on my blog below letting me know what picture you would add to your clock. When you have done this fill in the rafflecopter widget to let me know you have done this. This entry is mandatory. There are only entry options available for subscribing by email, following on twitter and instagram, tweeting on twitter and visiting facebook but these are optional. The more you do the more chances you have to win. Good luck!
- There one prize of a Imagise personalised clock – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Imagise
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 17th May 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and instagram, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Imagise is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Imagise
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions