My dog, Eddie, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel thinks he is royal. He has a habit of imperiously demanding food or a treat with a woof. When your breed has been favoured by King Charles you are entitled to be a bit imperious. He is a lovely loyal dog and very much part of the family. We love living with our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and would not be without him now.
Gourmet Dog Food from Cuffleberry & Co
Recently Cuffleberry & Co got in touch to tell me about their new gourmet dog food and kindly sent Eddie a hamper of dog food to try. Cuffleberry & Co use specially selected superior ingredients to create layers of succulent flavours and textures combined with aromatic herbs to make meal time a pleasure for your dog. There are six delicious recipes, ‘Pork, Ham, Apple and Celery with herbs’, ‘White Fish, Sweet Potatoes and Peas with parsley’, ‘Beef, Venison, Tomatoes & Parsnips’, ‘Chicken, Quail. Baby Sweetcorn and Mushrooms in a herb gravy’, “Beef, Venison, Apricots and Green Beans with herbs’ and ‘Venison, Duck, Cranberry & Green Beans in a herb gravy’.
Eddie was excited to try the different flavours, he was really interested in investigating the food whilst it was still in the packet. It was really hard to get him to sit still as he was so excited but eventually I managed to get him to pose. I think he is wondering why I haven’t put the food in his bowl in this picture.
When he did try the food he was a little bit suspicious to start with but soon wolfed it down. He enjoyed the range of flavours. His particular favourite was the beef, venison, tomatoes and parsnips. That only lasted seconds. The Cuffleberry & Co. can range is available in Tesco nationwide at RRP £1.99. The full range of Cuffleberry & Co. cans and trays can also be found on Ocado.
Cuffleberry & Co commission limited edition dog bowl to celebrate the Queens 90th birthday
To help celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday Cuffleberry & Co have commissioned a limited edition porcelain bowl. The bowl featured the distinctive silhouette of the Royal corgi favoured by Queen Elizabeth II. The bowl has been inspired by the packaging of Cuffleberry & Co dog food and created by Repeat Repeat, Tracey Emin’s pottery designers. Only 90 bowls will be produced and will cost £40 per bowl. Four bowls have been set aside for the Queen’s corgis, Candy, Vulcan, Willow and Holly.
The proceeds from the sales of the bowl will be going to the charity All Dogs Matter. All Dogs Matter is a dog rescue and rehoming charity that rescues abandoned and unwanted dogs in the Greater London area and works to provide them new homes. They work to pair each of the dogs in their care with the best owner for it so the dogs are happy and loved for the rest of their lives.
If you are in London on the 21st April, the Queen’s 90th birthday, you may want to visit the photo exhibition called ‘Canine & Companions’. It explores the unique relationship between a woman and her dog and is open to the public at the Different Gallery, London from 22nd – 24th April. Cuffleberry & Co have teamed up with All Dogs Matter to host it.
Win a limited Edition dog bowl
Do you have a pampered pooch? Would you like to serve meals to them in one of these special limited edition dog bowls? Cuffleberry & Co have kindly given me two bowls to give away to two of my readers. Entry is easy. Just make a comment on my blog below telling me about your dog, what breed are they are what little things they do that make you smile. When you have done that come back and fill in the rafflecopter form so your entry is registered. This is a mandatory entry. You can get other entries by subscribing by email, following on twitter, tweeting and visiting facebook but these are optional. Good luck!
Why not also pop over and enter my giveaway for a selection of Independent dog food from Costcutter?
- There are two prizes of a limited edition dog bowl – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and the Cuffleberry & Co
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 6th May 2016
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Cuffleberry & Co is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust andCuffleberry & Co
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions