Stuck for a Father’s Day gift? Why not put a smile on your dad’s face and celebrate Father’s Day with Hotel Chocolat?
Did you know Father’s Day is nearly here? It normally falls on the third Sunday of June and this year it’s June 18th. Father’s Day is a day to celebrate the impact that fathers have on our everyday lives. It is easy to forget how much our dad’s do for us. From acting as a taxi driver, doing DIY and offering advice, fathers are an important part of our lives. I know my dad will always be there if I need him and my son knows the same about his dad. Father’s Day is a chance to say thank you for being my dad.
One of the main problems with men is it is hard to know what they want. They are bad at dropping hints for things they like. There are only so many pairs of socks you can get as a present. Fortunately Hotel Chocolat have come to the rescue with their selection of chocolates for Father’s Day.
Father’s Day with Hotel Chocolat
I am a big fan of Hotel Chocolat products. The gorgeous packaging screams luxury and you know before you open the box you are holding something special. Opening the box does not disappoint either, Hotel Chocolat do a great selection of different chocolate recipes. There are choices for milk, dark and white chocolate lovers. I was lucky enough to get a box of Hotel Chocolat for Mother’s Day.
Fortunately Hotel Chocolat also have a great selection of Father’s Day gifts. These are sure to put a smile on the face of your Dad. From pocket money prices to the more expensive boxes there is a gift to suit every father. As well as chocolate you can even get Cocoa Beer, an ale with overtones of chocolate. This can be bought separately or as part of a chocolate hamper. I think this is a really unusual idea.
The Father’s Day Sleekster
This year my son is treating his dad to the Father’s Day Sleekster from Hotel Chocolat. This gorgeous blue box contains 27 of the finest recipes from Hotel Chocolat. There is a selection of milk, white, caramel and dark chocolates with fruity, boozy and dessert style chocolates. It will be a lovely surprise for my husband and I know he will love them. The only problem he will have is deciding which chocolate to eat first.
Some of these chocolates are almost too pretty to eat. The peanut praline and the eton mess in particular are like mini works of art. Pretty as they are I am sure they will not last long. The box makes it clear the chocolates are his as well, with Happy Father’s Day written across it.
Hotel Chocolat Father’s Day Sleekster Giveaway
How would you like to win a Hotel Chocolat Father’s Day Sleekster for your Dad or to simply eat yourself? The lovely people at Hotel Chocolat have given me a box to give to one of my lucky readers. To enter simply comment below letting me know what gifts you get your dad for Father’s Day. I am always in search of inspiration. When you have done that come back and fill in the rafflecopter so your entry is registered. This is the only mandatory entry. There are other entries available for subscribing by email, following on twitter and instagram, tweeting a message and visiting facebook but these are optional. Good luck!
- There one prize of a Father’s Day Hotel Chocolat Sleekster – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Hotel Chocolat
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 12th June 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and instagram, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Hotel Chcolat is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Hotel Chocolat
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
This post is supported by Hotel Chocolat