These delicious Christmas recipes from Shaken Udder provide a delicious edible gift or a welcoming cocktail for Christmas guests. Read on for the recipes.
Recently I was sent some of Shaken Udder’s milkshake range to try out. Shaken Udder is a range of school-approved milkshakes. They contain natural ingredients, less than 5% sugar and no artificial nasties. The milkshakes are made from British milk. Pop them into a lunch box or use them as a snack or quick breakfast.
As well as trying the milkshake range I also have some delicious Christmas recipes to share with you. These two recipes are ideal for Christmas. The vanillalicious fudge is perfect for an edible gift. Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini will impress guests at your Christmas party.
Shaken Udder milkshake range
Shaken Udder provided delicious milkshakes in a number of different flavours. These are:
- salted caramel
- top banana
- strawberry and clotted cream
It is hard to decide which flavour was the nicest. Usually I will go for a banana milkshake every time. I think the salted caramel could be my new favourite. There is a flavour for everyone in the family.
The 330 ml bottles are the perfect size for drinking on the go. The screw up top means you don’t need to finish the bottle all at once. (although it is hard not to)
Shaken Udder kids range
Recently Shaken Udder has introduced a kids range which come in cartons with straws. These are perfect for a school lunch box. They are also good for putting in your bag if you are out and about with your kids.
The range has two flavours, chocolate and strawberry. The flavours come from Belgium chocolate or real strawberries.
Read more: Make your own peach melba freakshake
Christmas recipes from Shaken Udder
You can never start planning for Christmas early enough. If you want to make edible gifts it is a good idea to get started well in advance. These two Christmas recipes are ones you should put on your must make list for this year.
Read more: Make your own stained glass window biscuits
If you are looking for a delicious edible gift this fudge is easy to make and tastes delicious. Pop it into a pretty jar and tie with a Christmas ribbon to make it look really special.
The delicious fudge made with Shaken Udder milkshake makes a perfect gift or treat.
- Butter for greasing
- 300 ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious milkshake
- 350 g caster sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter
- Grease an 18cm square cake tin with butter.
- Put the Shaken Udder milkshake, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and leave it to set at room temperature.
Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini
Wow your guests this year with this Chocolush Kalhua Espresso Martini. It looks great and the combination of chocolate and coffee makes it perfect for an after dinner drink.
- 100 ml Shaken Udder Chocolush milkshake
- 25 ml Kalhua coffee liqueur
- 25 ml Vodka
- 25 ml espresso shot
- Single Cream
- Chocolate for dusting
- In a cocktail shaker add all the liquid ingredients along with some ice.
- Shake well to mix.
- Pour into a martini glass and swirl with single cream and a dusting of chocolate.
What is your favourite Christmas recipe to impress your guests? Let me know below.
I was sent some Shaken Udder milkshake samples to try. I did not have to say anything nice and my opinions are my own.