The 14 day Essential Teatox is a natural detox drink. Drinking it for a fortnight will help you feel more energetic, sleep better and aid weight loss.
Have you over indulged over Christmas? Have festive treats left your clothes feeling a little snug? January is a month where we make resolutions. Often these involve eating better and getting fit. While the days are cold and still short and dark it is hard to motivate yourself to take some exercise. Over indulgence can leave you feeling sluggish with a need to hibernate. At these times it is good to have a bit of a detox and refresh yourself. Over the last two weeks I have been trying out a teatox detox sent to me by Essential Teatox. It involves drinking a cup of tea every morning and every other night. This is meant to boost your energy levels, help you sleep better and aid weight loss.
14 Day Essential Teatox
The Essential Teatox arrives in two bags, which are resealable. They are clearly labelled AM Detox and PM cleanse so you know which one to use. The morning teatox is taken every morning so contains fourteen teabags. You only need to drink the evening detox every other evening so you get seven teabags. I normally have a cuppa first thing to wake me up so substituting the teatox instead is not hard. The evening cup should be drunk a few hours before bed. The current retail price is £19.99 and there is a money back guarantee if you do not feel better after the teatox.
Whilst healthy eating and exercise can be a challenge in the long term they are the best way to lose weight. Trying a teatox for a couple of weeks before you launch into an exercise plan could be a good way to get some motivation.
What is in the Essential Teatox?
The teabags contain ingredients that are natural and have been sourced from around the world to get the best quality. It is best to check with your doctor before starting the teatox if you are pregnant, breast feeding or have any medical conditions. Natural ingredients can sometimes interact with medicines so it is a good idea to be safe.
The morning tea bag is taken as soon as possible on rising. It will act to gently detox your body and improve energy levels whilst promoting weight loss. The tea bag contains:
- Juniper Berry
- Lemon Peel
- Ginger Pieces
- Burdock Root
- Red Clover
- Raspberry Ketones
- Oolong Tea
- Stevia Leaf
- Peppermint Leaf
The evening tea helps promote a good nights sleep whilst helping your body eliminate toxins: Inside the bag is:
- Senna Leaf
- Dandelion Leaf
- Ginger Pieces
- Fenugreek pieces
- Stevia Leaf
- Peppermint Leaf
The tea bags smell lovely, there is a really fresh and floral smell that comes from them. The tea tastes nice as well. The morning tea bag is very refreshing. The evening tea is nice as well tasting mainly of peppermint. I did worry I would not like the taste of this as it contains liquorice. This is very much a take it or leave it ingredient but luckily I could not taste this. I like the fact that all the ingredients are natural. The bags are biodegradable as well
Did the Essential Teatox work?
After trying the Essential Teatox for fourteen days I felt a definite boost in energy. This was much needed for these cold dark January days. I also found I had lost a little weight which was a bonus. It is really easy to fit the Essential Teatox into the day and it is a good way to kick start a diet or exercise program. The extra energy will help to motivate you to get started. Long term the only way to lose weight is though diet and exercise but there is nothing wrong with something to help get you started on the journey. The Essential Teatox is a good way to do this. I would use this again especially after Christmas.
Essential Teatox Giveaway
Would you like to try the Essential Teatox yourself? I have one to give away to my readers to help you kick start your January resolutions. To enter all you need to do is to make a comment on the blog letting me know what you are most looking forward to this year. When you have done this come back and fill in the rafflecopter widget so your entry is registered. This is mandatory. You can gain other entries by following on twitter, visiting facebook and instagram, tweeting about the giveaway or subscribing by email. These are optional but do give you extra entries. Good luck!
- There one prize of an Essential TeaTox – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Essential TeaTox
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 27th Jan 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and instagram, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Pop Works is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Essential Teatox
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions