Weight Watchers Feel Good Café Menu
Where to find the Weight Watchers Feel Good Café
- Windrush Square, Brixton: 4th – 6th June
- Queen Victoria Statue, Manchester: 11th – 14th June
- Dortmund Square, Leeds: 19th – 21st June
- Victoria Square, Birmingham: 24th – 27th June
If you attend the Brixton pop-up café you will find a selfie station where you can take feel good snaps with friends and family. You can upload your picture with the hashtag #feelgood and share how Weight Watchers made you feel during your visit. Every social share though the Feel Good Café competion site will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 of 100 hampers filled with Weight Watchers goodies. Don’t worry if you can’t make it, there is another chance to win on social media. Just tweet Weight Watchers at @ww_uk or visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/weightwatchersuk for another chance to win a Weight Watchers hamper.
Feel good for summer with Weight Watchers’ top ten tips
If you are looking to lose weight and get fit for the summer, Weight Watchers have a Feel Good for Summer Plan available online for website subscribers. The details are also in the May/June Weight Watchers magazine. These top ten tips are some of the ideas from the plan and will get you started.
- Be inspired – Put an old photo or a quote that inspires you and reminds you of your goal somewhere that you will see it. Place it on the fridge or on your phone for example.
- Get support – Team up with a friend to help motivate you and keep you on track.
- Keep track– The Weight Watchers mix and match menu plan helps you stay in control but make sure you keep track of the treats you are eating and mark them down.
- Sip smart – Our body is two-thirds fluid. Keeping hydrated is the key to staying healthy. Aim to drink 6- 8 glasses of fluid a day. Water is a good choice.
- Get fruity – Fruit is essential for health and is also a great hunger busting back up if it is too early for lunch.
- Be kit wise – You don’t need to buy the most expensive trainers to have good kit. Research properly before buying and ensure you ask for help to get the right fit.
- Jot it down – Finding it hard to make time to exercise? Make time by adding a regular slot to your diary and help you make it important.
- Measure up – Make a note of your waist, hip and leg measurements each week. The loss of inches will help to motivate you
- Treat yourself – Don’t ban foods as you will only want them more. Treat yourself on certain days and savour it.
- Celebrate your wins – When you reach a goal, like losing a few pounds or doing an extra set of squats, share the news with family and friends. This will help keep you motivated.
Will you be attending a Weight Watchers Feel Good Café pop up event? Let me know how you found it if you go.