The Out and About linky is a monthly linky for sharing your adventures. Have you been on holiday, eaten out somewhere nice, visited a museum, place of interest or been somewhere unusual? This is the place to share your story.
The Out and About linky runs monthly, it opens during the first week of each month and closes on the last day of the month. The link is co-hosted, it runs on this blog and also on Chez Maximka. Every month there is a round up where we share all the great places that you have visited. Guidelines on entering the linky are below, we look forward to seeing where you have been.
There is a pinterest board featuring all the posts that have linked up, which you can visit at: https://uk.pinterest.com/maximka25/out-about-blog-linky/
Guidelines for the linky
1. Add your url to the linky at the bottom of each months out and about post, including your email and the title of the post.
2. You can add up to three posts per month to the linky. Please make sure they are no older than three months old and feature somewhere you have visited.
3. Display the out and about badge (shown below) with a link back to the relevent month’s linky. This will allow others to find us.
4. Your posts will be tweeted at least two times during the month
5. Do pop along and comment on a couple of other posts in the link up and share the love.
Grab a badge
February 2016 round up