Why not gift a Hotel Chocolat Happy Easter Hamper this Easter and make someone happy?
In the afternoon we usually sit down for a roast dinner. This will be roast lamb or beef with all the trimmings. We do not usually have a pudding but instead have hot cross buns and simnel cake with a cup of tea around four. The family uses these special occasions as a chance to get together so we always have a full table. The long weekend makes people more relaxed and happy to chat and catch up. Usually, the weather is warm so we can even sit out in the garden and enjoy a little sunshine.
Hotel Chocolat Happy Easter Hamper
It is traditional to have chocolate at Easter. The shops are full of different styles of chocolate eggs, bunnies and chicks. This year, thanks to Hotel Chocolat, I have a Hotel Chocolat Happy Easter hamper. If you read my blog regularly you will know I am a big fan of Hotel Chocolat. Their quirky chocolates always bring a smile to my face and they taste amazing. When I see the Hotel Chocolatt packaging I know I am in for a treat. When I see the Hotel Chocolat packaging I know I am in for a treat. They take such care making the boxes look nice. The little touches like a ribbon and a gift card make you think the chocolates will be special.
In the past, I have tried their You Crack Me Up Easter egg which is gorgeous. The shell of the Easter egg is really thick chocolate making it fun to break up. The sweets inside will put a smile on your face with their unusual design. This year I thought the Happy Easter hamper would be great for sharing with the family. That is if it lasts until Easter.
Inside the Hotel Chocolat Easter Hamper
The first thing that caught my eye was the Caught on the Hop Slab. The big cheerful bunny in white chocolate and the orange carrots makes it a real eye-catcher. It is almost a shame to snap the bunny up into pieces to eat but the taste is well worth it. A bag of salted caramel puddles are perfect for sharing and would also make great decorations on a cake if you can spare them.
The other selections in the box are more traditional Easter themed. There are City Bunnies which are full of molten caramel and look ready to hop off into the distance. For the egg lover the Egglet H box will fill the bill. They have a selection of luxurious filling including the odd tipple. The box of Egg & Soliders will make anyone smile. Truffle eggs and praline toast slices is a reminder of childhood breakfasts. The Hotel Chocolat Easter Hamper would make a great gift for someone special this Easter.
Hotel Chocolat Easter Hamper Giveaway.
Hotel Chocolat are kindly giving away one of their Happy Easter Hampers to one of my readers. The giveaway will end April 10th to ensure the winner gets the hamper in time for Easter. To enter the giveaway just make a comment on my blog below letting me know what special plans you have for the Easter weekend. When you have done this come back and fill in the rafflecopter widget so that your entry is registered. This is the only mandatory entry. Other entries are avaiable like subscribing by email, visiting facebook, following on twitter and instagram or tweeting about the giveaway. These are optional but do give you other entries. Good luck!
- There one prize of a Hotel Chocolate Happy Easter Hamper – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and Hotel Chocolat
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 10th April 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment on the blog answering the question.
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, visit facebook and instagram, tweet on twitter and subscribe by email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Hotel Chocolat is responsible for prize fulfilment. The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
- This is a joint promotion between Dragons and Fairy Dust and Hotel Chocolat
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
This post is supported by Hotel Chocolat