I loved eyeCandy London nail polish when I reviewed it, I found it was easy to apply, gave a good finish and lasted well. you find find out It is available to buy in Sainsburys and you can also find out more about the range by finding eyeCandy on facebook and twitter. I also have a chance for five readers to win a shade of their choice.
- Leave me a comment telling me your favourite colour for nail polish.
- Tweet about the competition using the handy tweet button and the bottom of this post and let me know you have tweeted in another comment
- Like Dragons and Fairy Dust on Facebook and write a comment on my wall telling me you have entered.
- Join me on networked blogs, you will find it on the right hand side of my blog near the bottom. I would love some more followers so please join me and let me know your following name in another comment.
- UK only
- Closing date for entries Monday 27th August 2012 at midnight
- Include a valid email address or twitter id (it will not been shown)
- One entry per household
- The winners will be contacted by email and their details used for delivery only and not kept for any other purpose
- Four winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- If I do not get a response from a winner within two weeks a new winner will be drawn.