Why? This is a question that demands to be answered. My son asks me why questions everyday, Why does the dog eat meat? Why do we get rainbows? Why does the sun set? As a mum you need to know the answers to everything it seems, but I have questions of my own that I need answers to. I was tagged in this Meme by the lovely Kay from Brink of Bedlam and it gives me the chance to ask for these questions to be answered. If anyone knows the answers, please tell me!
- Why does the phone always ring just as I get into the bath? Do they have some secret way to tell that I don’t know about?
- Why whenever I am in a hurry, does my son seem to move in extreme slow motion?
- Why is it that whenever I spend ages cleaning the house, two minutes after the rest of the family come in it is messy again looking like I never bothered?
- Why can’t I be super efficient and organised? I need a way to get everything done in the shortest amount of time without forgetting anything. It’s never going to happen is it?
- Why is it when I go to the shops to buy something specific I manage to come home with everything except the one thing I went in for?
- Why does it always rain when I put the washing on the line and go to work thinking it will be a lovely day?
- Why does the dog only jump up for a cuddle just as I am about to stand up?
- Why is there never enough bread left for the next day when I buy loads?
- Why does one half of a pair of socks always vanish. I buy loads of pairs, after a few washes I am left with a pile of odd socks. Is there a worm hole to an alternative sock universe somewhere in the house?
I am passing this meme on to some other bloggers to find out what questions they would like answered. To join in you need to do the following:
- Post your whys – as many or few as you want
- Link your post to Mummy Central
- Tag five bloggers to keep this going or leave me comments below letting me know what your burning whys are.
I tag the following bloggers
- Zoe at Splodz Blogz
- Claire at Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else
- Jo at Given to Distracting Others
- Elaine at Sassy’s World
- Galina at Chez Maximka