If you read my review of the iStylista Personal Shopper Guide you may be wanting to try this service out for yourself. If you are like me you never know what clothes look good on you and what colours look nice. This personal shopper guide takes details about you, your body shape, face shape and personality and gives you guidance into what styles choose you. You also get a changing room that provides hints and tips on what clothes you can wear and where you can buy them. I was skeptical at first but its actually a good service. The good news is that I have some codes for ten lucky readers to get their own personal shopper guide worth £30. To enter all you need to do is to make a comment telling me what special event you would like to be styled for.
For an extra entry you can subscribe to my RSS feed and let me know you have done so.
- UK only
- Closing date for entries Monday 16th April 2012 at midnight
- Include a valid email address or twitter id (it will not been shown)
- One entry per household
- The winners will be contacted by email and their details used for delivery only and not kept for any other purpose
- Ten winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- If I do not get a response from a winner within two weeks a new winner will be drawn.