The NSPCC have just launched a new campaign called All Babies Count. The aim of the campaign is to protect babies from abuse and neglect. Babies are more likely be abused and neglected and are eight times more likely to be killed than any other child.
Sudocrem have promised to donate up to £25,000 to this campaign, but they need your help to do this. There are two things you can do to help
- Go and like the Sudocrem Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Sudocrem
- Make a tweet with the hashtag #allbabiescount
For each like and tweet they receive, Sudocrem will make a donation to the campaign.
- For each new like Sudocremreceive on Facebook they will donate 50p
- For every tweet with the hashtag #allbabiescount Sudocrem will donate 25p
- For every comment on the NSPCC facebook campaign page Sudocrem will donate 50p
The campaign is running until February 2012 and you can find more information here: http://allbabiescount.nspcc.org.uk/
You can also pledge your support for the campaign or even make a donation yourself on this page.
Visit the Sudocrem Nappy Rash cream page here: http://www.sudocrem.co.uk